I've been wanting to take Carson to the Ogden Dinosaur Park for the past couple summer trips we've made to Utah, and for some reason or another its never happened. So this time I made it happen and we were able to go with our cousins.
Carson and Brooklyn loved playing in this treehouse/slide
The park was even better then I expected! They had both indoor and outdoor exhibits. Indoor was fossils and gems, and outdoor was more interactive and life size statues. The kids had a lot of fun.
Afterwards we stopped at Farr's ice cream to cool off. You can't go to Ogden and not stop off at Farr's.
I got my childhood favorite. Play dough. Laugh all you want, but it seriously is delicious and brings back so many memories.
Aren't they the cutest?
(this is also a milestone post! 400 blog posts! whew, thats a lot!)



1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! I'm glad you got to hit some good places before heading to Texas! There are always so many places I'd like to take the kids to in Utah, and we never seem to have the time! Miss you :)
Post a Comment