Carson found dad's swim cap and said he was the black spiderman. I about died laughing!
They sure do love their ice cream!
Tanner loves his dads shoes. He is always giving them to Brad, trying to take them off of Brad, or trying to wear them himself. He literally wants to walk a mile in his shoes! This boy loves his daddy! Its pretty cute.
They also love helping their dad with household projects, whether dad wants the help or not. Oh reminder to self: don't tell Carson what gifts your giving Brad for his birthday and father's day present, because it goes like this; "Daddy look there's your present, its a ..... ! Wanna open it?"
Soon after we moved into the house, Carson kept wanting to have sleepovers with Tanner. At first I resisted, I didn't think it would work (meaning I didn't think they would actually sleep), but Carson kept pleading. I felt guilty knowing that Carson didn't like being in a new place all by himself. So after our nightly stories I just left Tanner in there. I didn't hear a peep and later when I went to check on them this is what I found:
These two are each others best friend or worst enemy. Now that Tanner is older he is getting better at playing, which Carson loves, but he is also getting better at defending himself. Tanner is now at that age where he pinches, slaps, and scratches mostly out of excitement, but other times out of frustration. Lots of times I hear giggles, but other times its screams. The life of siblings, right? So if Carson has a few scratches on his face in these pictures you can thank Tanner for those.
I don't want you to think that Tanner is a bully after reading that. In fact he is just the opposite. His nursery leaders always tell us what a good boy he is and if another kid is crying he comes up to them and pats them on the back to make them feel better.
Carson's sunbeam teacher said something similar. She was so surprised on his first day of Sunbeams how friendly he was and trying to make friends with all the other kids in the class.
We've been going a lot to the pool or splash pad to keep cool. They love it.
We bought a new fish. Remember Beast? Well I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but poor Beast unfortunately died the week Tanner was born. Which wasn't a huge lost since I obviously had other things on my plate. Since Carson loved the Koi fish so much at the hotel I thought it would be a good time to dig out the old fish tank and get a new fish. His name is Batman.
Carson is teaching his new friend Jackson (my high school friends little boy) all about Superheros.
I love My cute boys.











1 comment:
Oh, they are getting to be so grown up! Such cute boys! Miss you guys :)
Post a Comment