Thursday, December 11, 2014

Logan: 5 Months

Weight: 12.8

This little guy!  He is quite something!  He has found his voice and just gabbers all day long!  I've never had such a talkative baby!  Apparently he has lots to say.  He is very social and loves being talked to and played with.

We gave him some rice cereal for the first time and he hated it!  He's gotten a little better since, but still is not quiet sure what to make of it.




On the day he turned 5 months (December 3) he decided he was old enough to start sitting up.  He's always been strong and wanting to either be sitting or standing.  He just wants to be one of the boys! He can also turn himself around in a circle when he's laying on the ground.  I know it won't be long till he starts crawling!
He's pretty proud of himself!

He's just growing up too fast!  Wish I could stop time sometimes so I can enjoy these stages just a little longer.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh he is handsome! None of mine have liked rice cereal either! Miss you guys!

Bella Announcements said...

Cute! I wish Haylee would just get her fat head off the ground haha..slow and steady I suppose! He is such a cutie and I hear he's a pretty strong little guy!