With Christmas just a few days away, I've been thinking of all the wonderful blessings which I have, the most important of all those is my wonderful family. Some days can be long and tiring, but then I'm humbled when I hear my children's laughter, or my husband cleaning the house or cooking dinner. We've been incredibly blessed this year with the addition of Logan. He's truly made this year special and has enriched our household.
Love our little Texas Clan!
(I am so lucky that my good friend and photographer Phil Flores moved to the Houston area this summer! Even though I was worried that there wasn't enough sunlight out, due to the fact that we got stuck in 2 hour traffic, he still was able to work his magic to produce these wonderful pictures! Too bad he's such a hot commodity and is already going to be moving Dallas for a better job offer. Guess we'll just have to travel up there next time we need our pictures!)




No comments:
Post a Comment