Monday, January 12, 2015

Logan: 6 Months


weight: 13.8
height: 25 inches

I can't believe this little man is 6 months.  Half a year old!  It really is crazy how fast time flies with kids.  He loves playing with his brothers and they love making him laugh.  Its so nice that he's old enough to really start interacting with them more, so I can get some things done around the house when he's awake and not just during nap time.

He's always loved putting his hands in his mouth, but now he is constantly trying to bite anything that goes near his mouth.  Teething.

He does not like me playing on my phone when he's nursing.  He always tries slapping at it so that I will hold his hand.  He is also getting better at eating foods.  He just hated rice cereal.  First of my kids.  So we skipped the rice cereal stage and went straight to foods.  He has only had sweet potatoes and peaches.  Unsure on sweet potatoes, but the peaches are a hit!  He is turning into such a big boy!




No comments: