Wednesday, July 15, 2015

4th of July

I just love the 4th of July.  The patriotism, BBQ's, and fireworks.  It really is such a great holiday. 

This year our 4th was low key.  We stopped by our communities 4th of July celebration.  They had some bounce castles and booths set up, but our kids were too hot and bounced just only a little bit before they were done, so we left and got some chick fil-a for lunch.
 bought some fireworks at the local stand.  I love living in a place that sales fireworks!  After 7 years in Arizona its a welcome treat.
 The boys played on the new slip n slide that afternoon


Love these cuties in their patriotic outfits.
  

That night we went to our cities fireworks with our friends.  The fireworks show wasn't as good as I remembered them being from the first year we were here, but the kids loved it and we had great company, so it was really fun.

Then after being stuck in traffic for an hour we came home and lit our own. This was Logan's first year watching the fireworks and he loved them!  Which I'm thankful for because wether he likes it or not fireworks will always be part of his birthday and I'm glad he likes them vs. hates them.  



No comments: