Saturday, February 11, 2017
Logan
My baby. He's full of energy and can be hard to keep up with. He tries to be one of the big boys and everyone comments as such, that and his super blonde hair.
Logan is very particular when it comes to certain things. He has to have a blanket on when he watches tv. Not only that, but the blanket has to be straightened, not wrinkled, and has to cover his feet. He likes to get dirty, but not be dirty.
Logan only talks in vowel sounds. He started speech therapy in January and I can already tell he is trying harder to talk correctly. Even though he doesn't say words others can understand, he loves to sing along with me, only when I put him to bed. If I try to sing to him during the day he gets mad. Probably because he thinks I'm going to put him to sleep.
He loves to get kisses and give them. Recently he started kissing my nose, and every time I get frustrated with him he will come over and give me a kiss on the nose as a way to apologize. He loves to run and give Tanner and Carson hugs when they come home from school. Loves going to the bus stop and playing tag with the kids. He likes doing puzzles and having me read him books.
Love my baby and wouldn't trade him for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment