As always it was a fun Halloween! It started off with parties!
A couples only costume party:
Our witch's night in for Bunco group
The boys decorated a haunted house:
and for school they painted pumpkins for their school's library pumpkin walk. The pumpkins have to be based off of literary characters so we chose Harry Potter and his owl.
I went to the school a few days later to look at the pumpkin parade only to find out that poor Harry Potter just got thrown away because he had started leaking 😞
We also got Boo'd! Our favorite neighborhood tradition.
Next up was our Halloween/book character parade at school!
and I thought I was taking a video of Carson in the parade but apparently I wasn't. I felt bad, but I got Tanner!
and Logan loves to come with me dressed up in his costume as well.
and afterwards we got donuts. There's something about Halloween and donuts.
It was a very soggy Halloween. It rained all day and then stopped around 5:30 p.m, it was going to storm up again later so as soon as it stopped raining everyone in our neighborhood jumped at the chance to trick or treat before the storm would start again.
It was so fun to see the whole neighborhood out and about in their costumes! Last year there was hardly anyone trick or treating (it rained all night plus it was also the Astros World Series Championship game last year) so it was fun to see the neighborhood so busy this year and to run into all our friends!
it ended up being a great night! Then just 5 minutes after we came home it started pouring. Glad the weather cleared up enough to enjoy our Halloween!





























No comments:
Post a Comment