Our boys first time out of the country and into Mexico!
Our excersion on a Mexico Resort was Beautiful. Although one of the things that we were looking forward too was having bounce house type things on the water, got canceled for high winds.
But we still got to play in the pool, but it with the wind it made for a really chilly dip in the pool
Tanner begged and begged Brad and I to get into the water and we took turns freezing with him! Thats love right there.
and they had free all you can drink Strawberry Daiquiris and pina coladas!
they also had a real Mexican pinata for the kids to hit. Logan and Tanner loved it. Although even after a million kids tried to hit it, it never did break. It was indestructible! They ended up having to just dump all the candy out for the kids.
Lunch time on the beach. Food wasn't nearly as good as it was on the ship.
Even though the water was freezing and it was a bit windy we still had fun at the beach!
on the bus ride home
selfie with a sleepy hubby 😆
at the Mexican market. Bought some vanilla for me and bracelets with the boys name on them.
getting back on the boat.
After we got all the sand off of us we still kept playing!
Went to a family game show wheel of fortune! Carson got chosen to participate!
That nights show was a juggler. He was funny and definitely a good entertainer, but not our favorite. However Brad and I had a special date night. Instead of going to our 3rdrestaurantt which was Tritan's (Little Mermaid theme) we went to the Adult only French restaurant. So the kids went to their clubs and Brad and I had some time to ourselves.and I must say that Brad and I both agree it was the fanciest and best dinner we had ever been too! I rarely post about food, but this was too good not too. We got a caprese salad, and it was the best thing I've ever had. Our waiter said they got the Mozzarella two days before from Naples Italy. The tomatoes from California and the balsamic had been aged 8 years. The next day at our regular place for dinner we got another caprese and it had nothing on this. This really was to die for!
Our waiter was amazing and seemed to know just what we would like. When trying to decide to get steak or lobster, he said for us both to get the steak and he would bring the lobster for us to share. And omg the steak was amazing. I actually didn't care for the lobster too much as the sauce was a little fishy, so I'm glad I got the steak!
and then even though we were stuffed we had to get the desert. They are famous for their souffle and so he we had to get both! The chocolate and the amarillito. It was heaven! And surprisingly even though they were both amazing I liked the amarillito one a little bit more.
Love this man and our date night! Thats what was nice about the cruise we had lots of time together as a family, but Brad and I also had time alone together. For a vacation it was the best of both worlds!






























No comments:
Post a Comment