I guess the last few days at sea as we sailed back to Texas I didn't take very many pictures. We were mostly at the pool, kids club, and playing games. We took advantage of all the fun our ship had to offer!
On Disney Cruises people decorate their doors so you can easily find which one is yours. Our family had really gotten into the new Mandalorian show (baby yoda) and so we did a Star Wars theme.
Here's Carson playing a family feud
Tanner playing a magic eight ball game:
I finally got to do a game adults vs. kids and I nailed it!
We also learned some magic tricks.
Logan got his face painted in the kids club
Our show that night was the Disney Broadway production of Frozen. My boys who are not Frozen fans, were not looking forward to it, but it was absolutely amazing!! It even snowed! It was just as high quality if you saw it in NYC. The boys even admitted that it was Awesome.
For our last dinner in Tiana's palace it was Mardi gras night!! Beads were given, there was a parade and dance party. And of course a great jazz band. It was fun! Oh and I also have to say, we were seated with another family for our dinners (thats how cruises work), they were from Midland Texas and they were awesome. 3 kids just like us. Two boys the same ages as our older 2 and a 2 year old girl. We all got along great!
The last day at sea was like a farewell to the characters. I tried to get the boys up early to see Captain Hook, we missed him at Pirate night and Logan really wanted to see him, but not enough to get out of bed. It was a lot of late nights and sleeping in! So I got up and went to see one of my favorite Disney Princess while everyone else slept.Later that morning they had a Jack Jack (Incredibles Movie) diaper race with the crawling babies. It was pretty funny.
Logan was very anxious knowing that Daisy was the only Mickey and friends character that we hadn't seen. And so he paused his swimming to be able to go and see her. The other boys didn't care as much.
That night our show was one of the best shows of the trip! They performed a Disney Dream which highlighted a lot of favorite Disney songs about following your dreams. Our last night for dinner was at the restaurant that we hadn't been to yet since Brad and I went instead to the adult only one. It was called Tritons (after the Little Mermaid) but it was nothing special, and there was no wow factor like the other two had. However that night they had lobster tail and because Disney always goes above and beyond, they even let Brad have 2 helpings 😉
After Dinner they had a farewell dance party with all our favorite characters: It was so fun!
And then if you didn't get a chance to take a picture with your favorite character, you could.
It was hard to leave!! We loved spending time together as a family and enjoying being pampered on the ship. And it was so nice having it in Galveston! Right in our own backyard. The morning we left we had breakfast, grabbed our things, and made it home by 10 a.m.
I'm so glad we had this opportunity to go! It was a fun family vacation!


















No comments:
Post a Comment