Saturday, April 18, 2020

Quarantine #2


Saw this and felt it was appropriate:

It's been a full month in quarantine and not all is sunshine and roses.  Some days we just don't want to do online school anymore and wish we could go back to regular school.  I think we've all had our good and bad days during this.  We all know that this isn't forever, and I'm trying to remind myself that it's ok to have bad days and to be more gentle with myself and my kids when we do.

although some days are hard we've been trying our best
and little by little started to play with friends again which has helped with the boredom

Picnic at the park, frisbee, and whiffle ball:


We've had such a beautiful spring!  And we are so thankful!! If we couldn't at least go outside I think we'd go crazy!
Emily did an online zoom bunco:
and a girls night/birthday in our friends garage.

I also found out that our preschool decided to not return to school even if the elementary kids do.  So us teachers made our kiddos this:

and we continued with our zoom meetings:

and snuck away with my fellow teaching assistant Kellie to get some much needed girl talk.  Although our bottoms were rather sore after a couple hours!

Quarantine Life is getting old and we're getting creative on how to live during it!

No comments: