My baby is now a kindergartener!! It just hit me like a ton of bricks watching the bus drive away that my baby just left for kindergarten. I’ll admit it, it was really hard. It was more the fact that all the kids are grown and out of the house. No more toddlers or preschoolers at home to preoccupy my time. The house is going to be so quiet now that I no longer have my little buddy around to play with.
With corona virus, no outside visitors were allowed so traditional first day back to school things like walking your kids to class or tears and cheers (Orange juice and donuts) for the parents of a kindergartener, were canceled.
I was heartbroken that I didn’t get to walk him to class on the first day, but thankful he had his big brother Tanner who did. It was a bitter sweet day. I definitely needed a hug.




So Logan was not shy about telling everyone he did not want to go to Kindergarten. He did not want to learn to read. His brothers couldn’t wait to go, so his lack of enthusiasm and his downright stubbornness about it baffled me, but it was kindof funny. Poor kid, he has no choice!

No comments:
Post a Comment