I can’t believe it’s already the end of the school year. This year seemed to just fly by. It’s the end of jr high for Carson, the end of elementary for Tanner. This fall will bring a lot of firsts and anxieties of starting high school and jr high. I’ll have 3 kids in 3 different schools! It’s going to be an adjustment for sure, but before I get too overwhelmed with what the future holds, let’s just celebrate this years accomplishments.
Logan has his celebration of learning! He had a wonderful teacher (Ms McIlwain) who really got him into reading this year and I’m forever grateful.
Flowers for his teacher
Showing of his work throughout the year
A cute slide show of what the kids want to be when they grow up! What Logan wants to be….a You tuber
So proud of him and all he accomplished this year!
5th grade graduation! Tanner was blessed with 4 teachers this year in preparation for jr high. His home room teacher was Mr Loftis (yay for male elementary teachers!) who taught science. So thankful for all the wonderful teachers Tanner has had throughout the years and the amazing school who created such a positive learning environment.
*no jr high end of year celebrations for Carson
Our school namesakes Mr. and Mrs. Shafer
Love him!!
*no jr high end of year celebrations for Carson











No comments:
Post a Comment