Thursday, May 25, 2023

Last day of school

 Another school year in the books! We had a fun time celebrating these kids on a job well done. They’ve all worked so hard and we’re so proud of them!

Here’s the difference a school year makes! I love these comparison shots. First day vs Last Day




Last day of elementary school for Tanner! I guess they had a clap out for the 5th graders. I had no clue they didn’t advertise it well, so I missed it 🥺 luckily a friend took this picture for me.
Picked up Logan from school and we walked to his friends house for a pool party!

First day of summer!!!! Such a fun time!

Tanner had his 5th grade graduation party! Fun to do it on the last day of school, makes it special ya know? It was a pool party at our local pool and he had a blast! 
On his way there with his buddy Tucker!



Thankful the chaperones took lots of pictures!
Tanner & Coen  

Tanner & Jack. Best friends since preschool!


Tanner with his “girl”friend Avery.


 
Then to celebrate a good school year and to kick off the summer we went to hibachi for dinner! The boys loved it. 

Can’t believe how fast this year went! Don’t know if I’m ready for 3 kids in 3 different schools this fall. Not to mention a high schooler 😩 I’m not ready! It better be a long summer!

No comments: