Nothing beats the beauty of the Snake River. It’s just absolutely gorgeous. I haven’t gone rafting down this river in 20 years since I was a single adult. It was such a cool experience to be able to go down with my family. We all loved it!
We were able to go down the river twice and saw so many bald eagles and osprey I lost count. We even caught a spectacular fight between an eagle and an osprey over some fish.
The scenic views and the adventure of the rapids made for a pretty memorable experience!
Logan all geared up and ready to go!
The kids are all loaded up to go to the river!
The first float down the river was a kid friendly one. Nice and calm just a perfect scenic ride.
Da bros taking down the youngsters
Now it was time to switch out the little kids for the big kids!Logan was excited for a little more fast paced experience in the big kid boat!
I know I’m a horrible person for sharing these without buying them, but here’s some awesome shots of us going down Big Kahuna rapid!
Haha you can see the feet of one of the guides just popping up. She fell backwards into the boat and onto Mason. Just look at his face in the above picture 😆
This was the 2nd trip and look at the huge wave! I’m surprised no one fell out!
I mean you can’t even see our boat! We were just sitting in water!
Such a fun time with the best group! Just missing Andrea’s family in the picture.
Brad had to make it back to civilization for work so we took Emily and the baby home and left the 2 older boys to stay and play. They hiked up to this waterfall and then got ice cream.The following day they followed the boat down the kid friendly part of the river in the kayak’s. They said this was their favorite part of the trip!
Hoping to make it back next year!































No comments:
Post a Comment