In denial that I’ll have a high schooler and a middle schooler. So proud of my boys and can’t wait to see where there new school adventures take them.
The day after we got back from Utah we had to wake up early and walk Tanners schedule. The bed head was real my friends ๐
Tanner and his best friend since preschool (Jack)
Practicing opening up his locker. I ended up having a lot of parents all new to teach their kids ๐. After all the practicing I don’t think he actually even uses his locker while at school. Oh well.In front of the orchestra room! Cello here we come!
These neighborhood boys are off to conquer middle school!
Next up, Logan! He seems like he has the nicest teachers. Horrifying for a great year! Can’t believe he’s already half way through elementary school. Wishing time would slow down!
Ms. Clayton (homeroom teacher. Teaches math and science)
Ms. Line (switch teacher. Teaches english and reading)
Carson has a Freshman orientation that lasted half the day, so no pictures of him. Plus he would have gone with his friends anyway. He’s too cool for mom now.












No comments:
Post a Comment