Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Celebrating 5 Wonderful Years


5 years ago Brad and I were sealed for Time and all Eternity. I can not believe it has been 5 years! We have had so much fun together and have created some wonderful memories. I am so lucky to have married such an amazing guy and can't wait for the many years that lie ahead.

Brad and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary in San Diego. It was so fun! It was nice to go on a vacation with just the 3 of us and it was so relaxing! Brad took us to an amazing restaurant. It is so fun to go to a restaurant that is so fancy that you dress up for it, and they treated us so well because of our anniversary. Plus the steak was to die for! Love it!

We stayed here on Coronado Island:
The view from our window:
And the cute boathouse on Coronado Island:
To see more of our trip (the zoo and the beach) scroll down to see the posts.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy anniversary!!! Your wedding reception was beautiful, I remember it so well!

Brooke Low said...

You guys look great. Congrats Hey this is Jesse Low, I am not really sure how I happened to come across your blog, but I am excited since I have not spoken to Brad for some years. I am living in Alaska, have Brad call me 907-854-8972.