Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The San Diego Zoo

So I have an admission to make. I've never liked the zoo. Even when I was younger I never understood why people would just want to walk around and look at the animals, but for whatever reason I was so excited to go to the San Diego Zoo mostly because I was excited to take Carson. It was so Fun! The hippos looked like they were kissing, the polar bear kept swimming around showing off to his audience, and they had peacocks running around wild throughout the whole zoo. The San Diego Zoo was amazing. I loved it!

I think Carsons favorite were the elephants, because they were the only ones he seemed truly interested in. He watched quite intently while one of the zoo keepers feed the elephant some snacks it was pretty cute.


So Brad confessed to me that his favorite animals at the Zoo are the ones that could rip you apart so when we saw the Black Jaguar he looked just that. He could have killed us if he wanted to. He kept pacing the cage and kept making the sound in the video. It seems that when I go to the zoo all the animals are quiet and never make a peep so it was pretty exciting to hear the Jaguar.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love San Diego. I think one visit is all anyone needs to be hooked for life. It looks like you had such a great time. Happy 5 years.