We are going to miss our Uncle Daniel but we know he is going to be doing amazing work serving the Taiwanese people. His farewell talk showed just how prepared he is and I know he is setting a wonderful example for our two younger brothers.
This is the
before the mission picture check back in 2 years for the
after the mission shot:


Daniel had to go out Murphy style so before he left we had a Margarita party! We played pin the mustache on the cactus, had pizza and margaritas (virgin of course), played Bunco, and had a pinata.

A couple of unrelated photos:
One thing I miss about Utah are the fall leaves Carson had fun playing in leaves of course he did try to eat them...

I had to add this picture because it was so funny. My youngest brother Tim was doing his math homework on the floor and Carson crawled over to him and sat on his book so he could play with his calculator.

I'm so glad I was able to go up to Utah to see Daniel off. As Daniel walked away from my family at the MTC he said "Lets do this" I hope he will honor that motto for the next two years.
We had a great time (even though Carson was sick the entire time and we also owe an apology to my whole family who got sick afterwards) and can't wait to hear stories from the MTC and Taiwan.
3 comments:
I am still getting over you being a mom! haha. I can't believe he is old enough to go, I was his Primary teacher! lol! I am sure he will be great! Fun party, love the pictures!
Amazing! I can't believe it's time for him to go. I'm so glad you got to come up here and see him- that is so awesome.
It was so nice to see you again!! i totally agree with Jennie it's so weird we're all growing up- and your brother is going on a mission!
Post a Comment