Friday, September 10, 2010

18 Months

My little toddler now weighs 22.5 pounds and is 30 inches tall. It has been so fun to watch him grow and learn new things. He LOVES to figure out how things work. He has found his old car seat in the closet and will sit there for an hour (no joke he did this just last night) while he tried to figure out how to strap himself in. He can do it too, he just can't get himself out.

He folds his arms for prayer and says Amen (and this was even before he went to nursery). Its the cutest thing. Speaking of nursery he does very well and hasn't looked back. I'm actually the one missing him.

Here are some of Carson's favorite things:
Favorite nursery rhyme song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Favorite word is "door"
Favorite thing to do is to be outside
Favorite treat is a popsicle

Tomorrow Brad and I leave for Hawaii and will be leaving Carson with family. I'm sure going to miss my little guy.

2 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

Before I had Carter I never understood why parents had a hard time leaving their kids for vacation. I totally understand now! Carson is growing up so fast. Have fun in Hawaii!!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Heidi said...

Have fun in paradise!!! carson is getting so big!!