Brad and I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Hawaii. We had no plans on going on any vacations this year until we found a good air fare deal and I begged Brad to take me. I wanted this trip more then anything else we would have spent the money on. So on the condition that this was our birthday/anniversary gift we bought the tickets.
Brads brother and his wife graciously offered to watch Carson for the week so we could enjoy some much needed time to ourselves. So off we went. We spent 6 wonderful days on the Island of Oahu and over the next few posts I'll be showing you glimpses of our stay in Paradise.
First up Waikiki:
Our first glimpse of Hawaii:
We were lucky enough to stay just two blocks away from Waikiki Beach: 
While we were there they had the Hawaii 5-0 premiere on the beach. With red carpet appearances from the actors of the new show. It was too crowded for our liking so we didn't stay to see the actors, plus we already watched the first episode of the show on our plane so we left.









The Duke. Hawaii's most famous surfer.

The Royal Palace (before Hawaii became a state)
Hawaii is unlike any place in the United States and at times I felt like I was in a different country. The culture is so unique and strong. Its such a happy, outgoing, yet laid back place. I believe everyone should go at least once in their lifetimes. They're always excuses of why not, but the memories I believe out weigh the other.
4 comments:
I am so glad you guys got to go! It looks like it was perfect! I'm really hoping we will get to go next summer. Seeing these pictures got me excited already!
Jealousy is raging inside of me!!! I am glad you enjoyed paradise!
I AM SO JEALOUS! :) And so glad you had a good time! You got some beautiful pictures!
Looks like you had a fabulous trip!
Post a Comment