Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mexi Truck

Mexi Truck
Definition: overload, stuffed, filled to the brim, encumbersome, weighed down, obstruction, oversupply, possibly illegal, unsafe, unreliable, dangerous, obstruction of view, alarming, hanging by a thread, perilous, insecure, unsound, and last but not least... how do they do it?
We live off of I-19, the main highway from Tucson to Nogalas, Mexico. These Mexi Trucks (and I'm not being racist ALL of the trucks like this have a license plate from Mexico) are a common sight to where we live especially after our community has a yard sale. Mexicans have yard sales down like pat. Its amazing.

Driving behind one of these on the highway though are extremely scary. Some things look like they are going to fall right off and a few times they have. A pillow from a couch flew out and I ran over it. We have also had a work ladder fall off a truck and we hit it dead on causing damage to our car. Illegal you might ask? You'd think so right? But we continually see these perplexing vehicles. They truly are a phenomenon.

6 comments:

Bella Announcements said...

That is beyond anything I have ever witnessed, that's for sure!

Jay and Emily said...

Oh my! Em, did you take this picture or did you find it online? CRAZY!

The Clark's said...

To answer your question Emily I took that picture today in the parking lot of the dollar store.

Swain Family said...

OH MY GOSH... it is SO true! I swear, they are the most dangerous things on the road! Crazy people! :)

Jay and Emily said...

LOL! That is hilarious! I can't believe it! I thought you found that online or something ... wow!!!!

Heather said...

That is crazy!!!