Sunday, October 17, 2010

Horror in the Hunted House

Remember when I told you I love Murder Mystery parties? See here if you want to remember. Well I finally got to do one. I've been asking Brad for a couple years now and he has never been interested. This year I told him I was going to do one with or without him. So he caved and I won.

The theme:

To solve the murder of movie producer Hal'O ween on set at his latest film the Hunted House.

The decor:


Usual Suspects:

Brad played the owner of the house - Adam Family. While I played the crazy stalker secretary-Elle Razor.

And the killer was.... Dun, Dun, Dun (in dark foreboding music)


The special effects guy! Played by Brian (Brad's cousin). He had us all fooled, except for Amanda, who saw past the sweet smile and cute laugh like the rest of us for the evil murderer that he was.

Well I think it was a hit! Even Brad liked it! We had so much fun and everyone dressed and acted their part. I might just have to make this a yearly tradition, if Brad will let me.

6 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

HOW FUN! I have always wanted to do one of those. Too bad we don't live close enough to do one together!

Rachel said...

This look so cool! And you got a group to play along!! So fun, what a great idea!

Heather said...

I remember your murder mystery parties from back in the day! You are always an awesome hostess!

crooks.blogspot.com said...

That looks like SO much fun! I agree with Em! Wish we lived closer!

Tyrel said...

How fun, I have always wanted to do/or be invited to one of those too!

Jordan and Jenny Singleton said...

Aw, man! I wish we lived closer too! That sounds like a blast! You're so cute, Emily.