Thursday, October 16, 2008

7 Random Things

I was tagged by my friend Emily to write 7 random things about myself. As easy as that may seem I have to admit I had a hard time trying to think of 7 things. So here it goes:

1. In High School I had to sit on a pillow to see over the steering wheel to drive. I don't need to use a pillow anymore and I don't know if its because newer cars have the option to lower the steering wheel or if its because I grew an inch since High School. I like to think that its because I've gotten taller.

2. I have to put lotion on my entire body after I get out of the shower. If I wash my hands I have to put lotion on. I can't stand not having lotion on. The same goes with chapstick. I guess I just like feeling moisturized.

3. Even if its a hundred degrees outside I always like having a blanket on me when watching TV or a movie.

4. Its sounds gross but I like to pop zits.

5. I love murder mysteries. My aunt Sherry knew this love of mine and would do "murder mystery" parties where we would all dress up in character and act out a play. I tried to do some myself with some friends in Jr. High/High School, but Sherry's parties where always the best. I wonder if I could get Brad to do one...

6.  I love to hunt for Sapphires.    My Grandparents used to live in Montana and when our family would go visit they would buy a bag of dirt from a Sapphire mine and we would look for Sapphires.  A couple of the Sapphires I found my mom had them set in earrings and gave them to me as a gift. 

7.  I know that everyone probably says this, but I love to travel.  I love going to different places and learning the historical/cultural things as well as the "relaxing" part.  I hope to one day go to Europe or the South Pacific.

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

3 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

Em, that was fun to read! :) I want to do one of those murder mystery parties someday. I've never done one but they sound like so much fun. I remember your little pillow! That's nice you no longer have to use it.

Heather said...

I loved this post! It brought back so many memories...your mystery parties were so fun, and I remember the little pillow in your car! And...I always have to have a blanket too :)

Mindy said...

Fun to get to know you more!