Well I'm a little surprised by the results of the poll. I have felt that we are having a boy, but so many of you (63%) think we are having a girl. I guess we will just have to wait for tomorrow to see who is right...
Yeah! You get to find out today? What a fun day!!! We get our Target Ultrasound done today where they do all the fun measurements to make sure everything is okay-I am so excited! Are you antsy to find out what it is??
2 comments:
We are so excited for you!! We can't wait to hear what you are having...I think you are having a boy!
Yeah! You get to find out today? What a fun day!!! We get our Target Ultrasound done today where they do all the fun measurements to make sure everything is okay-I am so excited! Are you antsy to find out what it is??
Post a Comment