Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Husband Tag


With our 4th anniversary right around the corner I thought I would take this post from a friend of mine to reflect on what a great husband Brad is.


1. What is his name? Brad Mickelson Clark


2. Who eats more? Since I'm now pregnant I guess we are tied, but before it would have to be Brad.


3. Who said "I love you" first? I did!


4. Who is taller? Do you even have to ask? That's pretty obvious I'm only 5'.


5. Who is smarter? Definitely Brad.


6. Who is more sensitive? I am.


7. Who does the laundry? I know you'll probably think I'm a horrible wife, but its usually Brad. I do help fold though!


8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed...Brad does.


9. Who pays the bills? Brad for whatever reason he likes doing it and is very organized about it.


10. Who cooks more? Me. Although I've been horrible about cooking lately.


11. What meals do you cook together? A lot of times we do Sunday dinners together.


12. Who is more stubborn? I think we can both be guilty on that one.


13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Brad is really good about apologizing even if I started it.


14. Who has more siblings? I do by one.


15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Brad.


16. What do you like to do together? Everything!


17. Who eats more sweets? Definitely Brad.


18. Guilty pleasures? Watching a lot of TV, going out to eat, and going on shopping sprees when we are in the big city.


19. How did you meet? Singles ward. I saw him before he met me. His dad was in the Bishopric and his mom gave a talk the first Sunday and made Brad and his brother Rich stand up and she told all the girls in our ward that they are single and she wanted us to date them. When Brad first met me however, was after a family home evening activity and he was talking to a bunch of my friends from my dorms. I later invited him up to my dorm to watch a movie with a group of friends.


20. Who asked out who first? Brad asked me. I was trying to keep my distance because my next door neighbor in my dorms had a crush on him, but Brad was very persistent and I soon realized that her friendship wasn't worth losing Brad and I said yes.


21. Who kissed who first? Brad kissed me at his parents house after watching a movie (which come to find out later he fell asleep in!)


22. Who proposed? I love this story. Brad was working in Pensacola, FL during the summer and he flew me out. We went out to a nice dinner and then to a beach (which we had all to ourselves) and while laying on the blanket looking at the stars he got up on one knee and proposed!


24. What are his greatest qualities? He is the most organized person, loves to research things before he buys them, he is very strong and has amazing legs, very smart, thoughtful, loves to tease, a great listener, and very loving.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you did the tag! You two are sooo cute. On every tag like this I've seen so far, the girl has been the first to say 'I love you'. Interesting!

Mindy said...

What a great couple! Happy Anniversary.

Rachel said...

emily,
i stole this idea from you blog and posted it on mine.... forgive me! you and brad make a great couple!

Jay and Emily said...

Those were fun to read, Em! Are you showing at all yet? If so, you should put some pics on your blog! :) You'll make such a cute pregnant lady!