Saturday, October 04, 2008

Has it really been that Long?

Well the 2nd of October marks the date that Brad and I moved to Morenci 2 years ago. Its crazy to think that we've been here that long. It seems like we just moved here. Brad and I have really been blessed. We both have amazing jobs and Brad has been able to go back to school and have it entirely paid for. Living in a small community has its advantages. Our ward is amazing and everyone looks out for each other and we are always having activities.  Its always comforting when living far from home that you have friends around to support you.

As a side note we are finding out the sex of our baby on October 22.  We are so excited!

2 comments:

Kalynne said...

Yeah for finding out soon! How exciting, I remember counting down to find out-I just couldn't wait!

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you guys live here! We love having you around, I am excited about you finding out what you are having. I think is a girl!!!!! Good Luck :)