This year was Carson's first time with the Easter egg hunt. Last year, since he was only 1 and just barely learning how to walk, we didn't have Carson participate thinking that he would get trampled. This year they had an egg hunt for ages 4 and under. I wondered if Carson would understand the concept, but I didn't even have to tell him what to do he picked it right up.
Here he is with his game face on waiting for them to say "go".
And were off!
An egg!
Another egg!
He loved it and did great! We found quite a few eggs, and he of course loved the candy inside.
Instead of eating breakfast, he just wanted to eat and play with his easter egg stash.
1 comment:
Fun! Brooklyn LOVES easter egg hunts...I think that is how we'll let her get the stuff for her basket tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment