Friday, April 08, 2011

Carson's Nicknames

Carson has been called a lot of names. Here are just a few:

Cars, Monkey, Stinker, Carson the Martian, hey you, little Lizard, BABE, my little Baby, mini Brad, Big Boy, cutie, Handsome, my Little Man, squishy face, silly, CRAZY, booger nose, munchkin, SLEEPY HEAD, Wild Child, wiggle worm, shorty, Punk, Ketchup boy, messy, Cars Bars,Mister, Carsonator...

Pretty soon he'll have a new nickname:

BIG BROTHER

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats!!!

Our Family said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you!

Tyler and Bryna said...

That's cute!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Molly said...

YAY! I didn't want to ask when I saw you today because it's really none of my business. But, I'm glad you posted so I could be excited for you on the outside! YAY!

Heather said...

Ahhh! Congratulations EM! That is so exciting!

Bella Announcements said...

The secret is finally out! :)

Jay and Emily said...

I am so excited for you guys! That is such a cute announcement! congratulations!!!

Brian and Catherine said...

so cute! Congratulations!! How exciting, I guess it is baby season again! :)