So to fill you in on the details. I am currently a little past 12 weeks and am due October 22. Unfortunately that means I have to be pregnant all summer, but by October the weather will be just perfect. Plus the baby will come just in time for my brother to get home from his mission.
I have been feeling about the same as I did with Carson. Constant nausea (with a few mishaps) and fatigue. So nothing that I'm not used too, I just feel bad for Carson who I think I have gotten addicted to TV. The one noticeable difference is that I'm already having to get up in the middle of the night for bathroom breaks. I didn't do that till my third trimester with Carson. I'm almost out of my first trimester and have already started to feel a little better although it still comes and goes.
I have been reading up on my past blog posts about my pregnancy with Carson, and it feels like that was forever ago. It also reminded me that being pregnant is such a short time and before I know it we'll be a family of 4. It seems crazy to be back in this stage again, but we are looking forward to our newest addition. Plus Carson really needs a sibling. He is horrible at sharing.
2 comments:
I am so excited for you Em! I can't wait to find out what you are having. I feel like it will be a girl. :) Hopefully you will start feeling better really soon. Keep us posted with how you are feeling and some pictures when you start to show. :)
The last part of the post made me laugh! I think you are having a girl. Don't know why, but just a thought...maybe a selfish one because I want Brooklyn to have a girl cousin close? Can't wait to know.
Post a Comment