Sunday, October 21, 2012

12 Months aka 1 Year Old!


Weight: 20.5 lbs (15%)
Height: 30.5 inches (60%)
One year birthdays are hard on me.  Its the sad/happy realization that my baby is no longer a baby.  Its also a time I reflect back on the past year to see how much he's grown, and remembering the day he was born.  We couldn't wait for Carson to have a little brother and wondered what he would look like.  Would he look like Carson or another version of Brad and I?  We also didn't know what his name would be.  Plus what would life be like with 2 kids?

Needless to say, Tanner has brought so much love and happiness into our lives!  He has been the perfect baby and his personality just keeps growing and growing.  Going from 1 to 2 kids was fairly easy, because Tanner was such a well behaived baby.  He makes us smile everyday and has brought on a new dynamic to our family.  Tanner we love you more then you'll ever know.


2 comments:

Bella Announcements said...

I have the cutest nephews!

Molly said...

Happy birthday Tanner!