Saturday, October 06, 2012

Tucson gets a Temple!

4 years ago I wrote this post about the wonderful announcement of the Gila Valley Temple that was going to be built in our small community where we lived at that time.  Today we heard another announcement of the building of the Tucson, Arizona Temple.

When Pres. Monson said "they are pleased to announce two new temples", under my breath I was saying Tucson, Tucson, Tucson (I do this every conference).  When he indeed said Tucson, Arizona I screamed and made Tanner cry and then I cried.  Its so wonderful that we will be blessed with a temple, and can't help but wonder where they will build it!  I'm also hoping that what happened last time doesn't happen this time (that we move just months before it is finished).

If you want to know of the update of the Tucson temple visit this site:
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/tucson/

1 comment:

Bella Announcements said...

Maybe sahuarita!! Lots of land out there! :)