Weight : 23.5 (30%)
Height: 31 inches (50%)
Head circumference: (80%)
My little man is growing! He is such a fun little guy. He is turning into a daddy's boy. Before he was all momma, but now he loves nothing more then to cuddle in Brad's arms.
The other day it rained, a rarity around here, and Tanner was in awe. All he wanted to do was go play in the rain. It lasted 2 minutes then he decided to come back inside soaking wet. It was cute.
He loves to be Carson's sidekick when playing superheros. He has hated wearing masks before, but now he will grab one and ask to put it on. He thinks he's pretty cool wearing it. I do feel kindof bad that he skipped the toddler stage where you're supposed to like cars, trains, and balls. I guess thats what happens when you have an older brother you just grow up faster.
He got all four of his 1st molars in. Molars are the worst, and I know round two is just around the corner. He hasn't learned any new words, recently. He only says four: momma, dadda, hi, and more. More just refers to food, so he says more a lot. He understands a lot though and obeys when Brad or I ask/tell him to do something.
He's still my wide blue eye little boy. I sure do love him!



2 comments:
He's getting big! It's true...they kind of grow up faster, don't they?!
He is a doll!
Post a Comment