I have spoken to him a few more times since then. Every time I speak to him he tells me over and over how much he loves me. He says he loves Brad and my boys and asks when we're going to see him. It makes me tear up every time. I wish I could be there to give him a big hug. To be there to help my mom when he comes home, but I'm thankful for technology which allows me to see him even hundreds of miles away and to tell him that I love him too and I'm so proud of how strong he is becoming.
Aaron took these pictures just for Carson


1 comment:
Em, I am so happy your brother is making such great progress! I still think of him as "little" Aaron that would run in the room while we were talking. Great memories! I hope you can come and see him soon. Love you!
Post a Comment