Last week the movie Peter Pan came out of the Disney vault. Although Carson had never seen the movie, he knew all about Peter Pan and Captain Hook from the Disney TV show Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Carson even dressed up as Peter Pan for our Halloween trip to Disneyland. So for the past couple of weeks, the movies release was being advertised, and every morning for 2 weeks Carson would come into my bedroom and say "is Peter Pan out yet?" Needless to say Carson was very excited to find out that the movie finally came out.
Carson has been watching the movie non-stop. He loves it. Right before we put him to bed he'll ask if Peter Pan is coming to his house tonight, he wants to fly to Neverland with Tinkerbell. One morning Carson come in and asked if Peter Pan came. I asked him if he could fly yet, so Carson jumps, and then very melancholy says "not yet". Then he perks up and asks if Peter Pan is on top of our house. So he rushes outside, only to be disappointed yet again that Peter Pan is not at our house. Its so cute! I feel so bad each time, because he gets so excited only to have his hopes crushed. Needless to say I've been playing Captain Hook a lot and making Carson walk the plank while Carson chases me around the house.
walking the plank
the little Peter Pan figurine that came with the movie. He was so excited to watch it!
__________________________________________________________________
I took the boys to McDonald's this weekend while Brad was away. There were a lot of kids there and while Carson was off playing away in the play pen, a little boy comes running to his mom saying a 3 year old took off his clothes. I glance up and low and behold there is Carson wearing only his underwear. I was mortified. I snatched him up and got his clothes. He said he got hot. I don't think he realized what the big deal was, but we got him back dressed before we got kicked out. We left McDonald's shortly after.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Carson has been learning a lot in Sunbeams. Enough to go to preschool that week and tell his class how we are all going to die and that Carson is going to be a prince in heaven and that mommy is going to be a princess, and daddy will be a king.
_________________________________________________________________
Oh how I love him!




1 comment:
Haha love it! Can't wait to go pick out a present for his birthday..I think this post has given me some ideas. :)
Post a Comment