Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tanner turns 4!

My sweetheart turned 4!  Earlier this month I asked Tanner what happens in October, 
Him: "Halloween!" 
Me: "yes, but what else?"
Him: "Um Easter? Christmas?"

He hasn't got the countdown going like his brother.  Carson is already excited that his birthday is next in our family (even though its not clear till March!)

We sure had a blast celebrating our Tan Man
 Tanner wanted to have a Batman birthday party!  

I made some batman capes for his friends (I made superhero capes for Carson's 4th birthday so it only seemed fitting that I do the same for Tanner).  I wish I could have gotten a picture of all of them, but his friends only wore them for a minute before they tore them off.



We played pin the logo on Batman:

 We colored our batman masks:


 Then we played catch the villain.  The kids absolutely loved this!  I just stuck a bunch of balloons with a picture of a villains face on it on the trampoline.  The kids loved trying to pop all the balloons.



 Then we got some silly string to "shoot" the bad guys.

 Then we found out that Mr. Freeze had frozen Batman!  So we had to save him.
 The kids were worried and kept saying "don't worry Batman we'll save you!"  It was adorable.

 Almost got him out!  Just a little bit more!
 Then we played with the pinata.  The kids had a great time.
 After everyone had a turn they all jumped in to try to break it.
 Candy!
 He loved all the presents!

 and the cupcakes
The party was a big hit and all the kids had a blast!  Tanner loved it which is the most important.

Then on Tanner's actual birthday we went out for dinner at McDonalds, had cake, and opened presents.

 For his birthday he got a new bike!
 although I think Logan loves it just as much as Tanner.  Don't worry Logan it will be yours soon enough.

No comments: