Over Labor Day weekend Daniel and Kelsie came to visit!! With Daniel going to law school in Arkansas they live only about 6 hours away! So it was nice that we finally got together for some fun.
Beautiful day for the beach! We had fun playing frisbee and catching the waves!
We also took them to the Natural History Museum. Our family hasn't been since we first moved here 5 years ago, so it was fun to go again.
The boys loved the dinosaurs. Especially Logan.
Love petrified wood so beautiful. Wish we would've made the trip to see the petrified forest when we lived in Arizona.

the Ancient Egypt was another hit
One of the big reasons for the trip was to give them our baby furniture. With baby boy Murphy coming this December I couldn't ask for a more perfect scenario. I always wanted to pass down these items to family, but it would be impossible to ship them to Utah so having Daniel and Kelsie live close by worked perfectly. I have to admit it was a little sad to see it go, to realize we've moved past the baby stage, typical sentimental reasons. But I made sure to smell those baby blankets one last time.
Tanner wrote this in his writing journal from school:
I think its safe to say that even though it was a short visit we had a blast!! Thanks Daniel and Kelsie for making the trip to see us!



















No comments:
Post a Comment