Wednesday, July 03, 2019

5th Birthday!

My baby turned 5!  Five.  I can't believe how fast time has flown with this one.  I mean really all of my boys has gone by so fast, but there's something about the baby that just makes is more so.  Add to the fact that because he's speech has improved so much, it just makes him seem that much older that much quicker.
For his 5th birthday party he wanted a batman party.  Lucky for both of us, I've done this party quite a few times now, and so I knew exactly what to do.  Only thing was, I was fresh from coming home from Australia and only had a short amount of time to get everything together.  But with a few late nights, I was able to make the day happen for this sweet boy.

 Gah isn't he just the handsomest?!!

 You can't be a superhero without a mask!


 Next up silly string target practice on the villains, which in turn just turned into a silly string fight.


 they loved it!
 Mr. Freeze froze batman and we had to unfreeze him!



which then it turned into a water fight...

 and of course we had to have our hulk hands for the piñata.
 and as a goodie treat all the kids got a batman cape.  They were a big hit!

 so excited to open up his presents!

 On his actual birthday...



 We went to a new trampoline park which he loved.  It was a great day!
Sure love my blonde, blue eyed boy!!  He is my energetic, tease, knows what he wants adorable boy.

No comments: