While in Utah Kae mentioned how she's been wanting to go on some hikes, but has no one to go with, so Brad took her up on that and during the week he was there in Utah took her on 3 hikes!
Hike 1:
found wild raspberries
Hike 2:
This time I got to join as Marilyn, took us up to one of her favorite hikes. It was a semi difficult hike and Brad and Marilyn were running up the mountain so I was glad to have a hiking partner in Kae as she was the speed as me!
we made it!
Hike 3: Andy Adams with Ryan
Took the cousins to one of their favorite spots; Dinosaur Park
I have to admit I was so impressed with my boys and how well they were with their baby cousins! They loved on them so much. It warmed my heart. They really are the sweetest!
Took the Clark cousins to the Momentum in Sandy! Gotta love employee perks. It was a fun afternoon showing them something that our family loves to do!
if this just isn't the cutest picture ever!
We really filled every as much fun as we could during our Utah trip! There wasn't a dull moment!


























No comments:
Post a Comment