Thursday, December 15, 2022

I ❤️NYC: Bryant Park

Our second day in NYC was THE best day!  It was the one I was looking forward to the most; Ice skating at Bryant Park and seeing the Rockettes.  Can't get more Christmas in New York then that!


Bryant Park is in the heart of NYC and was so fun to ice skate at!  Surrounded by the city skyline and an adorable Christmas marketplace if you wanted to do a little Christmas shopping. I mean look how picture perfect this is!









Core memories were made




I apparently didn't take a picture of the Christmas marketplace so this is from the internet.  Look how cute it is! With lots of cute boutiques and yummy food that we just had to try!

Logan got some yummy Belgian hot chocolate and waffles
😆 his face in this one just kills me

Brad and I got the most amazing Raclette.   This ended up being Brad's most favorite thing he ate during the trip.  It really was that good. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture so I had to get these from the internet just because I want to make your mouths water (and so I can remember).  
They scrap the melted cheese off the cheese wheel and put it on your sandwich 🤤

I mean look at that melted cheese.  And on a cold day it warmed our bellies right up! The other 2 boys got some fancy corndogs, but ate them before they even got to the table.

After ice skating and food we stopped off at a Japanese bookstore that was right across the street from the park so Carson could get the next book in the series he's reading. I felt like I was in my favorite movie You’ve got Mail by being in a NYC bookstore.
Then it was back to the hotel for a rest and quick change before the Rockettes performance!

 

No comments: