Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Carson Talking II

I know you guys must be sick of all the pictures and videos of Carson but when you live 13 hours away from family this is how our families get to see Carson grow, over the internet. Grandma Clark asked for a video of Carson talking and I got to play with it a bit on iMovie with the help from a friend who taught me how to use it.

Introducing the long awaited sequel to Carson Talking:

P.S. Carson loves to watch the videos of himself. He gets a huge smile on his face, flaps his arms, and tries to talk to himself. Its very cute

3 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

I never get sick of all the pics and videos. He is so cute! I can't wait for my little boy to get here! Do you think you guys will come up for Christmas or Thanksgiving? If so, let me know and we need to see each other!

Brian and Catherine said...

Oh my goodness! this must have all happened at once because I don't remember him talking when we came over for dinner! Anyway, I am happy to hear his cute speech! He's so adorable!

Aunt Sherry said...

I just got around to seeing this - what a doll!! He didn't talk much when I saw him - guess he wasn't feeling well. Love you all!