My baby has a tooth! I noticed it Tuesday (October 6) when he grabbed my finger and started chewing on it. Immediately I felt something that I knew normally wasn't there and got so excited! It is his bottom right tooth and the tooth next to it came in today. My little baby is growing up! I kept hearing how teething is horrible and I was completely dreading it, but Carson showed no symptoms at all! What a champ!
Our attempt to try and get picture of it. No luck the tongue gets in the way. Sorry!

So instead you get a picture of his teething ring. New favorite toy.

In other amazing Carson news I took him to get his flu shot yesterday and Carson didn't even cry! I was stunned the nurses were amazed (considering they had to have a couple nurses hold down a 5 year old girl right before Carson). Yup that's my baby.
His teeth taken a week later:
2 comments:
Sounds like you've got a tough little guy! He sure is cute!
You do have a little champ! What a tough little guy. He is just SO cute!
Post a Comment