Now that Carson is crawling and climbing all over the place we knew it was only a matter of time before he would get hurt. His favorite thing to do now is to pull himself up on our coffee table and as you can tell from the video our coffee table isn't child friendly, but he still loves it.
So today as he yet again pulled himself up to stand he lost his footing and smacked his head. I know it doesn't look like much but it was still sad and a little scary to see some blood. But before I knew it he was back trying to climb the coffee table yet again.
I know that this is only the beginning to his path of bumps and bruises.
(its that little red mark by his eye)
You will probably be seeing a lot more videos now. Our families loved the last one and are wanting more so ask and you shall receive:
5 comments:
Holy cow he is growing up so fast!
That was hilarious watching him hit the glass! :) Thanks for sending out your letters, it will be fun to see what happens for both of us!
Oh so cute!!! Yeah...we're trading in our coffee table for a leather ottoman. A LOT more kid friendly. Claire is pulling up now too and bumped her head the other day... So sad. I don't envy your bloody experience... Just her getting a bump I think hurt me just as much as her!
:) Oh, little people! Especially boys! Sometimes you will think a helmet isn't a bad idea! lol! He is SO cute, even with his battle scares!
Sorry he got hurt :( I have a little scar by left eye from learning to walk. He is so adorable- I love seeing the video!
Post a Comment