Thursday, October 15, 2009
The Look of Pure Disgust
Recently Carson has taken a disliking to baby food. He used to LOVE it and now as you can tell from the pictures will not eat it. He now wants anything and everything that mom and dad has especially our food. I think now that he has gotten a taste of the "good life" there is no return back to plain old baby food. Sigh. Its funny because even some of the table food we have given him that we can tell he obviously doesn't like he still wants to eat it because we are eating it so therefore it must be good. So now I guess its time to pull out the magic bullet and start giving him the good stuff.


My favorite: He looks like he is going to kill me with those eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh so funny! I've been so dreading when Claire gets to that point...the only things she's had a taste of are watermelon(which she HATES), tomato(again...hate), and the other day just for kicks (we're so mean...) we let her suck on a lime. I KNOW! Mean. So she's still good w/baby food but I know it's only a matter of time before this happens. *Sigh*. Enjoy blending your food up! Fun fun!
That is hilarious! You can tell he just thinks the food is disgusting. haha!
He is so expressive it's so cute! Those pics make it look like he has lots of hair now!
Post a Comment