Thursday, October 29, 2009

He Did the Monster Mash

I was going to wait for Halloween but they were too adorable and I couldn't wait! We went to our friend Kylee's house to take our babies pictures in their Halloween costumes. They turned out so cute! Thanks Ky!

Maylen and Carson: The Lady Bug and the Monster!
Its tiring being a monster

8 comments:

Sarah F. said...

That is by far the cutest little monster and costume I have ever seen! What a cutie.

Swain Family said...

That is the CUTEST costume I have ever seen! Too adorable! The pics are cute too.

Brian and Catherine said...

ahh Carson and the little baby are soooo cute! I LOVE the outfit! What a cutie :)

andym801 said...

Ohhhhh... that's almost cuter than MY nephew's costume :)


(proof of which will most likely be posted here, sometime after Oct 31st.)

Kylee said...

What darling kids! (;

Jay and Emily said...

SOO CUTE! I love it! Where did you get it?

Heather said...

He looks awesome! I really love his costume.

Camille said...

I LOVE his costume! And the monster mash is such a great song...thanks for reminding me of that halloween goodie...wish we were there to get a 4 armed hug from Carson!