Brad's surgery went really well yesterday. Although it went from being a supposedly 1 hour procedure to 2 hours. The infection in his mouth was worse then what the doctor thought and spread to Brads old implant. The infection was disintegrating the bone around his old implant so the doctor had to do a bone graft not only on the tooth that was extracted but on his old implant as well. He also put a support by his old implant. So I am very glad Brad had this procedure done when he did who knows what would have happened to his old implant if he waited. I'm also thankful that we switched doctors and had a very knowledgeable and competent doctor.
Brad is healing nicely and was on a cold liquid diet yesterday and now on a soft food diet for the next two weeks. He is tired from the medication and his mouth is swollen, but aside from the fact that I can't make him laugh he seems to already be back to normal today.
No comments:
Post a Comment