Sunday, August 13, 2017

Cabin Life at Starvation Reservoir

On the last day at the cabin we went to Starvation Reservoir.  It was a perfect day.  

Kat and Joel brought up their new jet ski and the boys were in heaven.  Especially Carson
Just look at this face! He kept saying how awesome it was and how he wants one.







Tanner's turn!


Logan was a little hesitant.  We went super slow.  As in mostly staying in the wake zone.  When I did go a little faster he freaked out.  When it was slow I think he liked it, but I'm unsure.

These two just loved playing in the sand mostly

Although Carson begged and begged to go on the jet ski one more time.  He just thought it was the coolest thing ever.


fun in the sun
"Mom take a picture of my castle before we leave!"

Such wonderful memories have been made here.
Goodbye cabin, till next summer.

No comments: