Phew, I'm finally done with Utah! I am so far behind! I still have so much to catch up on! We've been busy!
On our way home from St. George we stopped and had dinner with the Singletons and Saunders. Oh, how we love these friends of ours!
and these boys pick up right where we left off in Arizona!
In fact, Jude made Carson laugh so hard he literally peed his pants. He's NEVER done that before and will probably kill me for writing this. But I thought it was a true test of friendship is you can make someone laugh so hard they pee their pants!
Still best friends after all these years! According to Jordan, 21 years to be exact!
and I love how their wives are my dear friends too! Sure, wish we lived next door again!
The next night I got my hair done in Layton so Marilyn drove me back to Ogden, but before she did we saw a little carnival at the Layton Hills mall and decided to go on a ride and then after for a little snack and to chat at my old workplace, Applebees.
Once I came back to the Clark's house I found everyone in the kitchen. Emily was sitting at the counter and after everyone asked me how my night was I asked "so what have you guys been up too?" and then as if on cue, I look over and notice a diamond on Emily's finger! I don't remember what I said, but apparently, everyone said I had the best response! Little baby Emily all grown up and getting married. So coming this December we will be celebrating the wedding of Emily and Dominic!
On our last day in town, we went with all our cousins to the new Seaquest at the Layton Hills Mall. It's fun interactive aquaraium where you can feed lots of the animals.
Holding a lizard. They had some HUGE ones, and Carson was the only one of my boys brave enough to hold one.
a shark!
feeding the sting rays. Or should I say I feed the stingrays because my boys didn't want to touch the shrimp that was their food.
Feeding the birds
it was a fun last day activity.
Then that night Brad and I went with his parents to the Mandarin to celebrate his belated birthday. I don't have a picture, but it was a fun night out. Marilyn and Andy watched the boys for us while we were away and took them to the park and to Farr's ice cream.
This place is usually a must for me to go when I'm in town, but sadly didn't make it there this trip. So I'm so glad that at least my boys got to go!
Even though we were there for a month our Utah trips always seem to go by so fast! Luckily with a wedding coming up, it won't be too much longer until we're back!



























No comments:
Post a Comment