After Utah, we had to fill in the void that always ensues after we leave family. We only had a month left before school was to start so we wanted to make sure we did everything that we've been wanting to do this summer. Namely, go to the pool, lots.
and the two older boys went to vacation bible school! This years theme...Superheroes. Perfect for my boys. This was the first time I've been inside a Mega Church and I must say I was super impressed! They were well organized and made it so fun for the kids. The boys loved it and already have asked to go again next year.
We also pulled out our queen size mattress for a visitor and decided instead of packing it away that we would take down the crib and turn it into Logan's big boy bed. I must say aside from moving, we have never taken down the crib in 8 years. We've always had another baby to place in it. It was one of those sad realization moments that we're moving past the baby stage, and I don't know how I feel about that.
In any case, Logan was sure excited, especially since his brothers wanted to help Logan transition into his new bed by sleepin with him his first few nights!











No comments:
Post a Comment