Carson chose to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Carson was Baptised by his dad Brad Clark and Confirmed by his Grandpa Brent Clark
it was a simple yet beautiful ceremony, surrounded by all his family.
Carson after being baptized "I felt the happy spirit"
I want Carson to know how proud I am of you. You are an amazing older brother to Tanner and Logan and are such a wonderful example to them. I love how you read stories to Tanner before bed and are always helping Logan with what he needs. You love to be around friends and make friends easily. You are so kind to all you meet and I'm so impressed with how you handle difficult situations. I've enjoyed watching you grow from my train loving boy to my adventure loving, book reading, Nintendo loving man. I hope that you remember the feelings you felt from this day. The love and support from all of your family. We love you Carson and couldn't be more proud of you.
I love you with all my heart.
After we went to the park to have a little get together with the family. It was a beautiful evening.
Unfortunately right after the picture was taken this cake landed face first onto the cement.
had to add this one. An honest mommy picture. Logan pulling at my dress trying to get my attention.
the baby whispers. Brooks was only happy when Marilyn was holding him.
It was a wonderful evening surrounded by all our family.




























No comments:
Post a Comment